Monday 11 February 2013

Inverted Jenny 22kt Gold Replica


This is the Inverted Jenny 22kt gold replica that I've acquired during my study in the US. It is part of the Golden Replicas collection that I subscribed from the Postal Commemorative Society back in 1987-88.

I believe all avid stamp collectors are very familiar with Inverted Jenny. The cards accompanying this replica tells it all about the history of the Inverted Jenny.


Of course I cannot afford to acquire this stamp, but how I wish to acquire the non-inverted ones. The complete set contains 3 stamps - 6 cents orange, 16 cents green and 24 cents red/blue.

Date acquired: Mid-1987
Place acquired from: USA

Disclaimer: I am not a Philatelist. I'm collecting stamps and covers just as a hobby. All my writings here are done based on my own non-exhaustive research. Please do your own research and do not take the articles here as formal references. I welcome any comments or critics if any of the information here are incorrect or misguided.

No comments:

Post a Comment